Thursday, July 30, 2009

Office Outfit No. 1

So, not only do I want to post all the great (and not so great) outfits that I get a chance to see while I'm on the road, but I also am going to start posting office outfits!

Get a taste of what we're seeing here in the LA office and not JUST what's happening on tour!

With that said, I now present office outfit number 1...

drum.roll.please.

Spilt nail polish graphic tank.

Side zip leggings.

Patent lace up booties.



I love this outfit because of the amazing zipper detail on the leggings, the fun graphics and the simplicity.

Well played Nancy, well played.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! i love that outfit! oh wait, that's MY outfit! woo hoo! i am outfit number one!!!!!!!

    applause.applause.applause.

    now if only i was holding that handbag that's on the floor....THEN the outfit would have been complete!

    holler!

    ReplyDelete